Here we go.

09 August 2010

On a (dinner) roll!

We had a yum-fantastic-filled weekend, so let's get started! Less talk, more rock because these photos explain themselves.

I wandered into the kitchen on Friday night to find ATM baking brownies. Mind. Blown. Pictures. Taken.
Photobucket

They turned out beautifully. We will have to share these with friends!
Photobucket

On Saturday, Mariella & Brandon invited us (& Keiko/Rett) over for supper. They made empanadas with black beans & rice, Keiko & Rett made a fruit salad & I contributed a homemade tiramisu, a first for me. Of course it was all delicious! I can't tell you how many times I've replayed eating that meal in my mind.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am the girl from Empanada!
Photobucket

Ah, here's the finished tiramisu with the precious Dahlia looking on. We did catch her running her fingers through it:
Photobucket

ATM, LP, Dahlia & Brandon:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sergio, Little LP & RP:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dancin' dancin' dancin'!
Photobucket

These next several pics were taken by Dahlia, age 3:
Photobucket

ATM & Rett:
Photobucket
Brandon (half):
Photobucket
Brandon (whole)
Photobucket
Mariella, LP & Keiko:
Photobucket
Mariella:
Photobucket

Yeah, I shamelessly begged to take a couple home:
Photobucket

On Sunday, we went to Will/Henson's for a Hee Haw Meal on Wagonwheels. It's basically brunch where you are dressed country. I totally failed the costume portion. I thought of my genius costume waaaaay too late; I did wear a bolo tie, though. Hey, man, I made waffles! What do you want from me?!!! Stop looking at me!

KMHD, Will & Clementine:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We watched Hee Haw, natch:
Photobucket

Zach, Robert, Will, Leigh, KMHD, ATM, Bonnie, Aaron & Collin's better half:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried to capture Zach's Hee Haw laugh face, but he really does smile with eyes too much to fake it:
Photobucket

Will & KMHD:
Photobucket

There is some sing-along harmonization going on here:
Photobucket

ATM:
Photobucket

Me & Clem:
Photobucket

I'm full and tired! Nothing but oatmeal and salads for me this week!


No comments:

Blog Archive